Atlas O's USRA Double-Sheathed Box Car is modeled after the prototype that was designed by the United States Railway Administration in 1918. Each box car is meticulously crafted to achieve realism and authenticity.
- 3-Rail trucks are pre-drilled to accept Atlas O Adjust-A-Coupler®
- Accurate painting and lettering
- True 1/4" dimensions and details
- Highly detailed ABS body
- Different steel ends as per the prototype
- Die-cast chassis
- Full brake system
- Die-cast Andrews-sprung trucks
- 33” scale metal wheels (2-rail)
- Minimum diameter curve (3-rail): O-36
- Minimum radius curve (2-Rail): 36 "