Based upon the Gunderson prototype of the mid-1980s, these cars helped usher in the "stack train" era of intermodal service. Designed to hold a combination of 40' and 45' containers, these cars run in 5-unit articulated sets.
- Distinctive bulkhead design
- Die-cast body panels
- All metal grab irons and stirrups
- Unique brake system details
- Roller-bearing trucks with rotating bearing caps
- Accurate painting and lettering
- All 5 units of the complete articulated set are available in 2 convenient packs:
Pack A - contains units A and B
Pack B - contains units C, D and E
(C-D-E set requires A-B set to function properly)
- Minimum operational radius:
Minimum diameter curve (3-Rail): O-54
Minimum radius (2-Rail) : 36"