This 53' boxcar was manufactured in the 1960s and '70s by Evans Company and was used primarily to haul produce, wood and paper products, and canned goods. The prototype is an insulated RBL featuring a 16 foot opening and double plug doors.
- True ¼" scale dimensions and details
- Die-cast floor with complete undercarriage detail
- Separately-applied ladders, brake wheel, safety platform, door bars and door handles
- Die-cast sprung 70-ton roller bearing trucks
- Accurate painting and lettering
- Two rail units include scale wheels and Kadee®-compatible scale couplers
- Minimum radius curve (2-rail): 36"
Two road numbers available per road name.