Introduced by Pullman in the mid-1960s, the PS-4427 low side covered hopper became the backbone car for many of the large grain hauling railroads as well as the car of choice for many leasing companies. These are cars are still in service today.
- True ¼” scale dimensions
- Full brake line details
- Opening hatches with full working latch assembly
- Separately-applied wire grab irons
- See-through roofwalks
- Sprung die-cast 100-ton roller-bearing trucks with rotating bearing caps
- Accurate painting and lettering
- Minimum diameter curve: O-45 (3-Rail)
Four road numbers are available per road name.