This is from the April 2005 run. New in Box. Box has a little wear on the corners.
Built in the 1960s by the Electro-Motive Division of General Motors, the GP35 Locomotives were four wheel truck road switchers that were used in heavy haul freight services throughout the country. Over 1,250 GP35s were produced in the U.S. and after more than 30 years of service on Class 1 railroads, many GP35s have found a home on shortline and regional railroads.
- Die-cast articulated coil couplers with simulated trainline detail
- True 1/4" scale dimensions and details
- Four-driven axles
- Solid drawbar pull
- Detailed Blomberg trucks or AAR trucks as appropriate
- Low-nose or high-nose as appropriate per road name
- Solid die-cast chassis, fuel tank, pilots and trucks
- Directional headlights and markers
- Separately-applied grab irons and handrail stanchions
- Scale windshield wipers
- Twin motors with flywheels
- Fan and grille detail
- Minimum radius curve: O-36 3-rail
- Weight: Approx. 5 lbs.
- Railsounds™ operates in both conventional and command modes
- EOB™ Speed Control Technology
- Operating electro-couplers on both ends of the locomotive